FREE PRINTABLE GIFT IDEAS
If you are looking for homemade gift ideas, here’s some cool free printable ideas you may like to consider for either kids or adults. Give your loved ones the gift of your own special creative touch; and one of the most valuable gifts of all… time.
In this post you will find:
- FREE Paper gifts ready to go ~ FREE Bible posters, verse cards, wallet cards, bookmarks, calendars.
- I will show you how to turn your favourite family photos and Bible verses into custom made gifts.
- Mix and match to make your own stationery set; or make your own stationery set from scratch.
- Plus we’re going to see how we can make up our own fun activity book specifically tailored for your recipient.
- Free ebooks ~ from my bookshelf to yours
- And all these free printable paper gift ideas are not just for Christmas. They would also work well for birthdays; teacher appreciation; mothers’ day; fathers’ day; or any other time of the year where you want to give a very special personalised paper gift.
1. FREE PAPER GIFTS READY TO GO ~ FREE PRINTABLE
Free printable paper gifts already made and are ready for you. Simply print, cut, laminate; tie with ribbon or raffia and then gift wrap… enjoy!
- FREE Bible posters
- FREE Bible verse cards
- FREE Bible wallet cards
- FREE Bible bookmarks
- FREE Father’s Love Letter
- FREE Calendars
- FREE Christmas Nativity posters
- FREE Christmas Nativity bookmarks and paper gifts
2. MAKE YOUR OWN GIFTS ~ YOUR PHOTOS + YOUR FAVOURITE BIBLE VERSES
Fun things you can do with your favourite Bible verses and family photos (e.g. family, individual portraits, friends, pets, macro, holiday, scenic, etc)…
- Turn your photo into a Bible Poster or Postcard
- Turn your photos into Christmas Greeting Cards
- Turn your photos into personalised Bookmarks
- Turn your photos into Bible Wallet Cards
- Turn your photos into cute Christmas gift tags or ornaments
- Turn your photos into Bible Stickers
- Jazz up your photos with one of these cool photo editing sites and then put them into a free printable photo frame; Christmas Nativity photo frame or your own crazy photo frame.
- Using envelopes in your Christmas packages? Jazz them up with your favourite family snaps; wisps of tinsel; or decorate them using some of these ideas and give them a Christmas flavour. Use these ideas to creatively gift wrap, too.
- Turn your favourite Bible verse into word art in your recipient’s favourite colours; and check out these cool fonts and colours for inspiration.
- Put your favourite Bible verse in a free printable photo frame to give your recipient encouragement all year. Or one of theirs.
- Make your own Family Board Game all about your family (you can draw it by hand or by computer); include your favourite family photos; each person’s favourite Bible verses; familiar and obscure facts about your family or your family’s history. Print; then adhere to strong craft card and laminate (or adhere to craft board and seal it). Make it a very special gift and family heirloom to be cherished for future generations. You may also like to make a handmade decorative storage box to put it in.
3. MAKE YOUR OWN GIFTS ~ DIY STATIONERY SETS ~ FREE PRINTABLE
This section is big enough to make a separate posting and I may do that sometime but for now, simply use the search box on my home page for each item (or the links below); then mix and match to make a free printable stationery set specifically tailored for your recipient. Choose something they will love. Some are ready to go – simply download, print, cut and assemble; or use the easy DIY tutorials to make your own and tailor it specifically for your recipient. Add a favourite Bible verse. If you are making your own stationery, add their name to make it a personalised stationery gift. After you have cut and assembled your masterpiece, you may like to add a raffia or ribbon bow, then slip into a plastic sleeve and creatively gift wrap or present in a pretty handmade decorative stationery file or box.
- FREE Stationery Reduce them in size and fit 2 per page if you prefer smaller note-size stationery
- FREE Note Cards
- FREE Notepaper
- FREE Envelopes
- FREE Mini Envelopes + Mini Note Cards
- FREE To Do Lists
- DIY Stationery
- DIY Note Cards / Notepaper
- Also scroll down to the freebies section on my sitemap for complete mix and match sets.
4. MAKE YOUR OWN GIFTS ~ ACTIVITY BOOK ~ FREE PRINTABLE
- Choose your theme
- Select what you want to go into your book
- Print / Assemble into a book or folder
See how easy it is to make up our own fun activity book specifically tailored for your recipient. Colouring pages for Mom. Puzzles for Grandpa. Colouring, crafts and puzzles for the kids. Or choose one or more articles for kids giving glory to God as Creator; then pad it out with free printable colouring pages; puzzles, craft activities; Bible posters; Bible wallet cards; Bible bookmarks; etc to go with your theme. This gift idea is not just something fun for kids, but also a great idea for them to make and give to others. Full instructions can be found here.
5. MORE FREE GIFTS ~ FROM MY BOOKSHELF TO YOURS
Finally, and for some additional free fun, treat yourself and your family this Christmas to some fabulous Christian fiction I love and highly recommend to all my readers. Click on a picture to read a sample chapter on the author’s web site and find out where you can get your FREE copy… treat yourself and a friend… enjoy!
If you like my work, please tell others and ‘like’ this page. Your kind comments make my day!
Come and say Hi to Paper Gifts for Estefany on…
Collect your FREE BONUS GIFTS when you sign up to follow me. What will they be? Click here to find out. And collect additional FREE BONUS GIFTS when you follow me on Facebook (click on ‘Secret Treasure’ in the apps section).