Looking for FREE Christmas Nativity printables for kids? This is the official Christmas index. Rather than having one huge eye-glazing Christmas post :o I’ve split them up into smaller ones. Each post opens up to a wonderland of Christmas Nativity creative ideas and will have a link back to this master page so you can find all the others. Everything for Christmas is now phew… finally… loaded. It’s in very rough sections, although some will overlap, but I’ll keep adding new items to each section as I find them. There are tons of Christmas Nativity free printable ideas for kids… happy exploring! :)
THINK SPOT: Did you know that it is very possible that the Lord Jesus was born in the actual lambing cave used for the lambs born for the temple sacrifices? How appropriate if true – being THE lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. Awesome. God’s design is magnificent, even in all the tiny details.
CHRISTMAS NATIVITY ~ TONS OF FREE PRINTABLES FOR KIDS
- Advent: Christmas Nativity Advent
- Bible Verses: Christmas Nativity Bible verses (external link)
- Colouring: Christmas Nativity 500+ Colouring Pages
- Puzzles: Christmas Nativity Puzzles
- Crafts: Christmas Nativity Crafts
- Learn to Draw: Christmas Nativity Learn to Draw
- DIY Activity Book: Make your own Activity Book for kids (or adults)
- Happy Birthday Jesus: Happy Birthday Jesus
- What God wants for Christmas: What God wants for Christmas is… YOU!
- Articles: Christmas Nativity articles for kids
- Posters: Christmas Nativity Posters / Images
- Bookmarks: Christmas Nativity Bookmarks and Paper Gifts
- Photo Frames: Christmas Nativity Photo Frames
- Booklets: Christmas Nativity Booklets
- Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas: Christmas Gift Ideas… how about something free printable? Christmas gifts ready to go ~ FREE Bible posters, verse cards, wallet cards, bookmarks; stationery, turn your favourite family photos and Bible verses into custom made Christmas gifts
- Christmas Tree / Snow / Village: Christmas Tree / Snow / Village
- Stationery: Christmas Nativity Stationery / Cards / Envelopes / Envelope Liners / Gift Tags / Gift Wrapping
- Inside your Card: Christmas Nativity Poems / Christmas Carol lyrics
- Other Languages: French ~ Nativity articles | French ~ Nativity paper gifts | Spanish ~ Nativity paper gifts | Wish your child Merry Christmas in their own language
- Calendars: Calendars
- Happy New Year: Happy New year
- plus scroll down this post for more creative ideas…
CHRISTMAS NATIVITY ~ CREATIVE IDEAS ~ MAKE YOUR OWN
- Nativity Poster (A4) or Verse Card (4×6)
- Nativity Greeting Cards
- Nativity Bookmark ~ add your recipient’s name!
- Nativity Word Art
- Nativity Wallet Cards ~ Print 9 or 10 on an A4 page (shrink / arrange evenly). These are fabulous items for your Compassion child to share around with their family and friends.
- Nativity Stickers ~ Address labels make great stickers. Just type your Christmas Bible verses out as if they were addresses. This easy tutorial will show you how to add clip art if you wish.
- Nativity Board Game
- Nativity Stationery
- Photo frame ~ insert a plain white rectangle behind your family’s Christmas photo, leaving just the edges showing. Make the frame as wide or skinny as you wish. Use this tutorial as a guide. Add a Christmas Bible verse.
- Add a Christmas Bible verse to a photo frame and make your Bible verse the star of the show.
- Scrapbooking page ~ make up a scrapbooking page with your Christmas family photos to send to your Compassion child. Make sure you include a Bible verse. Here are some fun and free printable Christmas scrapbooking frames from Canon. Or you may prefer these lovely free printable scrapbooking frames from Shabby Princess. Use this tutorial as a guide to add your own photos ~ or print and glue your photos on.
- Nativity Lapbook ~ you could also combine some of these suggestions above into a Christmas lapbook specifically designed for your recipient.;. *
HOW ABOUT SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT?
Two free printable Christmas articles for kids by Paper Gifts for Estefany.
Article 1: Jesus, THE Most Special Royal Baby EVER to be born Compare the birth of Jesus Christ – the Messiah (who was born a king, actually the King of kings) – to the birth of Prince George, the English royal baby belonging to Prince William and Kate.
Article 2: The King of Kings is Born ~ Ever found the two family trees of Jesus confusing and wondered why Joseph is in both of them? Here’s why. The law of Moses permitted inheritance through the daughter if no sons were available AND she married within her tribe. Refer Numbers 27. Mary’s father apparently had no sons. Mary married within her tribe. A virgin birth through Mary gave Jesus LEGAL title to the throne of David, bypassing the BLOOD CURSE put on Solomon’s line through Jeconiah, after God got so fed up with the lot of them. He was the last king of Israel, until the Lord Jesus, the Messiah, returns to take up His rightful throne. See Jeremiah 22:30). The claims of Jesus Christ to the throne of Israel hangs on this peculiar technicality in the Torah! God is SOOO clever!
Compare the birth of Jesus to ours (ministry-to-children) This is a fill-in-sheet ‘Jesus and Me‘ and includes where you were born; how you were dressed; visitors who came to see you; what gifts you received; for something fun and a little different. Idea: Compare 3 (or 4) births – Jesus, yours and your Compassion child. And maybe the new Prince George as well.
Family tree from Adam to Jesus – Poster in the shape of a cross – showing the two royal lineages of Jesus: one through his legal father, Joseph (official royal line through David’s son, Solomon – as detailed in Matthew) and one through Mary (blood line through David’s son, Nathan – as detailed in Luke). Really easy to see at a glance who belongs where. I’m sending this to my kids this year. Here is the pdf; free printable
Timeline of Bible History share with your child the history of the world from Adam to Jesus to you.
Why a Virgin Birth? (khouse) “…God announced very early that His plan for redemption involved the Messiah being brought forth from the tribe of Judah, and specifically from the line of David. The succession of subsequent kings proved to be, with only a few exceptions, a dismal chain. As the succeeding kings of Judah went from bad to worse, we eventually encounter Jeconiah (also known as Jehoiachin), upon whom God pronounces a “blood curse” … This curse created a rather grim and perplexing paradox: the Messiah had to come from the royal line, yet now there was a”blood curse” on that very line of descent! (I always visualize a celebration in the councils of Satan on that day. But then I imagine God turning to His angels, saying,”Watch this one!”)…”
Who were the mysterious magi? (khouse) “…the Magi, in their dual priestly and governmental office, composed the upper house of the Council of the Megistanes (“magistrates”) whose duties included the absolute choice and election of the king of the realm. It was therefore a group of Persian-Parthian “king makers” who entered Jerusalem in the latter days of the reign of Herod. Herod’s reaction was understandably one of fear…”
A Christmas Promise: The Scepter of Judah (khouse) Dr Chuck Missler examines many of the prophetic events in the Old Testament heralding the coming of a Saviour.
A Christmas Devotional: The Deity of Christ (khouse) Dr Chuck Missler gives a Christmas devotional on the Deity of Christ.
The Origins of Christmas Traditions (khouse) “…it is disturbing to discover that much of what we have been taught about the Christmas season seems to be more tradition than truth…”
Photos of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh (scroll down) hmmm… always wondered what they looked like, didn’t you? Now we know. :)
Photos / Information about Bethlehem ~ where the Lord Jesus Christ was born, fulfilling over 300 very specific prophecies given over 4000 years.
The Christmas Story as told by Ruth and Billy Graham “…Christmas does not begin in the stable of Bethlehem. It does not begin in the Gospel of Luke, but in the Book of Genesis… Without sin, we have no need of a Savior…”
Don’t let any grinches steal your Christmas (Answers in Genesis) Send this cartoon (below) to your sponsored child to remind them that CHRISTmas is when we celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Creator God, who came to earth ~ as fully man and fully God (hence the Son of God) ~ to be our Redeemer and Meshiach Nagid, “The Messiah the King.” That tiny little baby, born in a manger, grew up to die on the cross for all of us, so that ALL who believe (and ONLY those who believe in Him) will have eternal life. His name is Jesus Christ. Don’t leave Earth without Him!
Make a fun looking, ikky GRINCH PUNCH! :o Make this for your family and send a photo to your sponsored child along with the above cartoon! What a great talking point that would be… and the boys will love it! :)
SOMETHING FUN AND CHRISTMASSY ~ JUST FOR YOU ~ TO PUT YOU IN A CHRISTMAS MOOD
…while we prepare our Christmas package a couple of months early.
O COME! Let us adore HIM! by Casting Crowns. Christ Jesus the Lord, our wonderful Meshiach Nagid (Messiah The King), redeemer and Saviour… born to die… for you and me. He loved you and chose you for His own. He is waiting for you. Reach out to Him this CHRIST-mas. Enjoy this beautiful recording of an old Christmas carol to put you in a Christmas mood of worship while you are preparing your Christmas packages.
Christmas music Brad & Rebekah: All things collide (Heaven and earth become one; shepherds and kings fall down on their knees to worship the Saviour, the Son of God has come) – a gentle and beautiful worship song to help put you a Christmas mood.
Digital Christmas story – short fun video 21st century style… if you are feeling stressed out or need a smile, this is just for you… enjoy!
The Paradox of Christmas – short video Christmas is about the greatest gift we have already been given. Jesus. Born into humble beginnings, His birth was God’s loud declaration of love for mankind. The Creator stepping into His own creation. Jesus is the king who was born to die. For us. For our sin and rebellion against a Holy Creator. We get to swap death for life. God calls us to choose. Will you respond to His love? Thank Him for His love for you and give your life to Him today!
Digital Christmas story – another short fun video 21st century style… soothing and calming if you are feeling stressed with Christmas preparations (or not getting your packages out on time!) – this is also just for you… enjoy!
Seek the True Meaning of Christmas – short video a collage of images and scriptures that describe the actual events surrounding Christmas.. starting from the very beginning… “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God…
Mary, Did you Know – lovely music with dramatic footage from the ‘Jesus’ movie – the complete story of Christmas – that little baby in the manger ends with Passover and Jesus dying on the cross – for us! Just imagine what it must have been like for Mary knowing she was carrying the Creator Himself wrapped up inside her as a tiny baby. God with us. That little baby in the manger grew up to become Jesus dying on the cross. But that was not the end of the story. Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to his disciples and hundreds of others. They would later pay with their lives for refusing to deny it. Jesus’ resurrection broke the curse of eternal death over us. God now offers each one of us a free gift – eternal life with Him. We can NEVER earn it. None of us is good enough. This free gift can be yours today if you turn to Jesus, turn away from your sin and ask Jesus to come into your life as Lord and Saviour. If you are not sure, why not ask God, ‘If you’re real, can you please show me?’ and become a truth seeker. Like Mary.
Christmas Nativity Icon a black silhouette image for your own computer with red and blue background; quite lovely
Jacquie Lawson Christmas Greeting Cards simply adorable; send to family and friends online at Christmas.
12 days of Christmas – giving ideas for you and your family encouraging us to reach out and care for those around us. Why not look around and make someone’s day – be the hands and feet of Jesus and invite them into your family’s Christmas!
An unexpected Christmas Quite possibly THE most adorable version of the Christmas story you will ever see ~ as told by kids. You will definitely want to share this one with your family and friends. Too cute! :)
Take your family to visit Christmas Town and the Garden of Lights during December at the Creation Museum, Kentucky. See the LIVE NATIVITY DISPLAY and catch a glimpse of the amazing events that surrounded the wonder of our Saviour’s birth.
HOW DO I FIND THIS CHRISTMAS MASTER LIST AGAIN?
To find this page again, simply type ‘Christmas‘ into the search box on my home page and scroll down until you find it. You can also check the bottom of any Christmas post to find a link back to this master page. During December each year, it may also be one of my featured posts on my home page. Merry CHRISTmas!
If you like my work, please tell others and ‘like’ this page. Your kind comments make my day!
Come and say Hi to Paper Gifts for Estefany on…
Collect your FREE BONUS GIFTS when you sign up to follow me. What will they be? Click here to find out. And collect additional FREE BONUS GIFTS when you follow me on Facebook (click on ‘Secret Treasure’ in the apps section).