I love this one. What a fabulous resource for our sponsored children. Imagine their eyes lighting up when they read this…
POSTER ~ FREE PRINTABLE (A4)
100 ways to praise a child (fatherhood.org.au) free printable
Here’s some creative ways you can use it…
1. Simply print it out as a poster.
2. Include some of these phrases in your letters as encouragement or just to shower your child with your love.
3. Put a frame or border around it. Or as this is already in a Word document, you could just as easily add a border in Word (click on page layout – page border).
4. Choose one or two phrases that stand out to you and put it into a bookmark with your child’s name on it and favourite Bible verse. Add clipart or a photo they would love, if you wish.
7. Turn it into a fun puzzle for your child.
8. Make up your own lunch box cards for them to share around with family and friends.
9. Make up your own stickers.
10. Make up your own encouraging board game for kids and personalise it just for your child.
11. Make your own stationery and include a phrase on that as a heading. Imagine their smiles as they unwrap that!
12. And don’t forget your own children, grandchildren and students. They all need your love and encouragement and they will love this one, too.
Collect your FREE BONUS GIFTS when you sign up to follow me. What will they be? Click here to find out. If you like my work, please tell others and ‘like’ this page. Your kind comments make my day! You can also follow Paper Gifts for Estefany on…